HMC Home Care is the only hospital-based home health provider in Northeast Georgia. We provide exceptional care to patients in Banks, Habersham, Hall, Rabun, and White Counties.
- Home Safety Evaluations, Fall Risk Assessments, and Mobility Assessments performed in patients’ homes. Our physical therapy staff has more than 100 years of combined experience.
- Wound V.A.C. (Vacuum Assisted Closure) Therapy: this advanced wound care system aids in the healing process for patients with pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers, and many other difficult wounds.
- Full Time Speech Therapy with certification in Vital Stim and DPNS, and the capability to complete modified barium swallow studies.
Other Services include, but are not limited to:
- General and Advanced Wound Care
- Diabetes Management
- Education on disease processes
- Rehabilitation for neurological disorders and generalized weakness
- Post-op Monitoring
- IV Therapy
- Home Safety Assessment
- Cognitive Assessment
- Equipment Recommendations
- Linkage to Community Resources
- Family/Caregiver Education
- Treatment for Orthopedic Injuries
- Assistance with Bathing (when combined with another skilled service).