Hospital-based Care At Home
HCMC Home Care is a professionally-staffed department of Habersham Medical Center. Our agency is the area’s only hospital-based home health provider. Accreditation by The Joint Commission means we maintain the very highest standards in American healthcare. Coverage area includes: Banks, Habersham, Hall, Rabun and White Counties.
- Exclusive provider of the Honeywell HomMed Health Monitoring System, allowing patient’s vital signs to be evaluated every day by a nurse.
- Home Safety Evaluations, Fall Risk Assessments and Mobility Assessments performed in patients’ homes. Our physical therapy staff has more than 100 years of combined home care experience.
- Wound-V.A.C (Vacuum Assisted Closure) Therapy. This advanced wound care system aids in the healing process for patients with pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers and many other difficult wounds.
- Full-time Speech Therapy with certification in Vital Stim, DPNS and with the capability to complete modified barium swallow studies.
Other Services Include:
- Wound Care
- Diabetes Care including Injections and Glucose Monitoring
- Disease Process Education
- Rehabilitation for Strokes, Muscle Disuse or Weakness
- Post-op Monitoring
- IV Therapy
- Home Safety Assessments
|Toll Free:||(800) 269-3514|