| Email Page|
|1. Registration & Admission/Medical Records ...For inpatient admission and outpatient procedures, patients should sign in at the main entrance information desk and complete the registration process in the private registration area located earby. Copies of your medical records or diagnostic images can be obtained in the registration area. Patients must show proof of identification.|
2. Gift Shop ...Operated by volunteers, the Gift Shop offers floral arrangements, greeting cards, baby gifts, Willow Tree Angels, home décor, toiletries, snacks, coffee and more.
3. Med/Surg/ICU ...An inpatient unit offering 24/7 intensive care and observation.
4. Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
...Certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR), HMC’s award-winning Cardiac/Pulmonary Rehab program helps patients get back to their peak physical capability.
5. Family Birth Center ...Where every birth is as special as the first: HMC provides a high-touch, family-centered birth experience with a water birth option; infant care management training for new moms (including reast-feeding options).
6. Pain Management ...The HMC Pain Management team includes specialists from orthopedic medicine, anesthesiology and nursing who work together to help acute and chronic pain sufferers gain control of their pain,
providing both interventional therapies and medication.
7. Outpatient Surgery Center ...is a new 24-private bed, modern facility offering quality surgical care, an expert medical team, and the personal attention and convenience patients deserve.
8. HealthCheck ...A one-stop outpatient services convenience center offering diagnostic imaging (MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, stereotactic breast biopsy, etc.), laboratory procedures, cardiovascular services, EKGs and more.
9. Habersham Home ...A licensed 84-bed skilled long term care facility offering 24/7 nursing care.
10. Emergency Department ...Treating everything from lacerations and broken bones to life-threatening heart attacks and strokes, the new, modern 17,000 square foot emergency department features include five critical care rooms, 12 treatment rooms, a roof-top helipad and a decontamination room.
The physical address for Habersham Medical Center is 541 Historic Highway 441, Demorest, Georgia 30535.
View Larger Map
From Gainesville: I-985 becomes Ga. 365 in Gainesville, Ga. Take Ga. 365 North to the Demorest-Helen exit. and turn left onto Historic Hwy. 441. Habersham Medical Center is approximately 2.5 miles on the left.
From Toccoa: Take Ga. 17 - Ga. 365 to Demorest-Helen exit (U.S. Historic Route 441), Turn left onto Historic Hwy. 441. Habersham Medical Center is approximately 2.5 miles on the left.
From Atlanta: I-85 North to I-985. I-985 becomes Ga. 365 in Gainesville, Ga. Take Ga. 365 North to Demorest-Helen exit (U.S. Historic Route 441), Left to Demorest. Habersham Medical Center is approximately 2.5 miles on the left.
From Greenville, S.C.: I-85 South to Ga. 17. Left to Toccoa. Take bypass Ga. 17 - Ga. 365 to Demorest-Helen exit (U.S. Historic Route 441), Left to Demorest. Habersham Medical Center is approximately 2.5 miles on the left.