Michael H. Lebow, M.D.
- Board Certified in Vascular Surgery by the American Board of Surgery
- Undergraduate Degree from Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island Medical Degree from the University of Virginia School Of Medicine.
- Completed Residency in General Surgery at the Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Fellowship in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
- Served as an Airborne Infantryman in the United States Army’s 82nd Airborne Division and with the United Nations Command in Panmunjom, Korea.
- Member of the Southern Association of Vascular Surgery and Society for Vascular Surgery.
Dr Lebow has special interest in the treatment of lower extremity arterial and venous disease with an emphasis on endovascular therapies. He is experienced in treating aortic aneurysms, carotid artery disease and dialysis access procedures and will be performing these procedures at Habersham Medical Center.
His clinic is located at 800 Austin Drive in Demorest; in the same office as Habersham Orthopaedic Surgery/Dr. Ronald MacBeth. For an appointment, please call (770) 535-1948.